Work With Us
Thank you for showing interest in a career with Nourished Life! We're currently hiring for the below roles.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and personality for a role, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please send your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you would be best suited to .
Please note: Only Australian citizen's or visa holders will be considered.
Customer Care Coordinator
Apply via LinkedIn.
An exciting opportunity for a Customer Care Coordinator to join the Nourished Life family based in Dandenong South. The successful person will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service and providing solutions to our customers. Answering enquiries through Zendesk Email, Facebook messages and phone inquiries offering appropriate advice, product recommendations, customer order and account queries and service information. Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to provide a complete service.
What does your day-to-day look like?
- Embody the voice of Nourished Life responding to Customer Inquiries
- Managing and responding to online customers via email tool, Zendesk & phone calls in a professional manner
- Reporting on outcomes found to Supervisor
- Managing online orders through D365
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to manage orders and stock availability issues
- Corresponding with Australia Post and other carriers
- Corresponding with external suppliers to provide a solution to customers
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous customer service experience in a similar role (ideally an e-comm/online, Product focused Customer Service role) with high volume orders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; must be clear and concise while having a friendly nature
- Likes to solve problems and is solution focused
- Good at time management and prioritize effectively to resolve customer inquiries measured through Zendesk reporting
- Uses feedback and experienced to continuously improve processes and the customer experience
- High attention to detail to report issues and refunds accurately
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment working across multiple brands
- A commitment to our company values of Wellness, Bravery, Diversity, Respect and Innovation
- Last but never the least, you are passionate about wellness, sustainability and the natural beauty category.
Warehouse Pick & Pack Team Member
An exciting opportunity to work with our amazing warehouse team based in Dandenong South.
You will be involving in picking, packing and preparing eCommerce orders for our Nourished Life customers.
Please apply by sending your resume to :
The benefits of working with Nourished Life:
- Generous employee discounts
- Access to personal wellbeing initiatives
- Great company culture
- Work for a values led organisation
We check every label so you don't have to.
- Cruelty Free
- Zero Waste Options
- No 'Fake' Natural
- 7,000+ Products
- Huge Vegan Range
- 286,739+ Reviews