Kuvings EVO820 Evolution Cold Press Juicer
FREE SHIPPING + FREE BIOCERA AHA WATER BOTTLE!
The Kuvings EVO820 Evolution Cold Press Juicer is a multi-award-winning, 5th generation Kuvings whole slow juicer with a streamlined body, a stylish leather-pattern front finish and a collection of impressive features. Offering the widest feeding chute yet, which is designed to minimise the need for chopping, it is an improved version of the Kuvings C7000 model and offers a better and more convenient juicing experience.
Key features of the Kuvings EVO820 include:
- Kuvings' patented low-speed masticating technology for a higher juice yield and greater retention of nutrients
- An 82mm diameter, circular feeding chute (6mm wider than previous models)
- A new drum base design for easier cleaning
- A redesigned drum that improves durability and expulsive power
- An improved, stronger drum lid with 4-point interlock assembly and a dual safety lock
- A detachable gear cap at the base of the drum for more thorough cleaning and drying
- A sturdier juicing bowl
- A versatile juice cap that can be open or closed (to better mix juices) while juicing
- A wider, open-topped pulp outlet for better pulp release and easier cleaning
- A two-step safety start system
- A child-safe flip gate lid that minimises the need to use a pusher
- A brushless motor for quiet operation
Accessories included with the EVO820 include:
BPA-free Juice container, BPA-free Tritan pulp container, Custom-designed strainer cleaner, Spout Cleaning Brush, Instruction manual, Full Colour Recipe Book (75+ pages), Food Pusher
Use: Domestic, Commercial
Type: Vertical low-speed masticating
Speed: 50 RPM
Voltage: AC220-240V, 50/60Hz
Dimensions: 201 x 239 x 490 (mm)
Maximum Use: 30 minutes (continuous)
20 Years' warranty on motor & 5 years on parts
Available in Red, Silver, Dark Grey, Black, White, Gold, Rose
For a limited time with every purchase of a Kuvings EVO820 Juicer we are offering a FREE Biocera AHA (Alkaline-Hydrogen-Antioxidant) Water Bottle valued at $99!
The Biocera AHA Water Bottle changes the composition of tap water into antioxidant, hydrogen-rich, alkaline water that can efficiently clean acidic wastes from cells. The extra hydrogen in antioxidant water helps to neutralise free radicals, preventing oxidative damage at the cellular level. The de-oxygenation filters contain Biocera bioceramic balls that release hydrogen, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and other beneficial minerals into the water. The bottle is a lightweight capsule-shape made of Titan, BPA-free plastic.
This product is available for delivery in Australia only.
Discount Codes do not apply to this product for the following options: Rose + FREE Biocera AHA Water Bottle; Black + FREE Biocera AHA Water Bottle; White + FREE Biocera AHA Water Bottle; Gold + FREE Biocera AHA Water Bottle; Silver + FREE Biocera AHA Water Bottle; Dark Grey + FREE Biocera AHA Water Bottle; Red + FREE Biocera AHA Water Bottle; Biocera AHA Water Bottle
Ultem™ (Screw and Strainer) — durable and eco-friendly material used in NASA's space shuttles and for medical equipment.
Tritan™ (Juicing Drum) — environmentally safe, BPA-free material approved by the USA's FDA, Europe's NSF and Japan's Health Department for use in food containers.
Please carefully follow the instructions for use and cleaning included with the juicer.
You might also like
Kuvings E6000 Domestic Cold Press Juicer
New even wider mouth for large fruits
Get notified when it's back