Nude By Nature Pointed Precision BrushAdd to Favourites
The Nude By Nature Pointed Precision Brush has been specifically created to allow for the precise application of liquid and powder formulas to smaller, hard-to-reach areas of the face such as the under-eye area, the crease of the chin, and any smile lines. With its pointed tip and tightly packed bristles, it ensures that every curve, angle and crease is uniformly covered for a smooth, even finish.
Australian owned. Certified Cruelty-free, Vegan.
Nude by Nature make-up brushes are made of ultra-soft, high-quality synthetic fibres which perform just as well as natural hair with the additional benefits of being cruelty-free, more durable, hygienic, and characteristically hypo-allergenic.
1) Pour out a small amount of soft shampoo into a shallow bowl.
2) Soak the tip of the brush and gently swirl, being careful not to wet the base of the brush.
3) Holding the brush pointing downwards, rinse the bristles under warm, running water.
4) Repeat steps two and three until the water from the brush runs clear.
5) Use a cloth to wipe the brush clean, reshaping bristles as needed.
6) Lay the brush flat on a cloth until completely dry.
You might also like