Coconut Magic Organic Coconut Cider Vinegar - 480ml
Club NL Rewards
or 4 payments of $2.49 Learn more
Coconut Magic Organic Coconut Cider Vinegar is unique in that it is made from the cider of the coconut flesh, and is 100% raw, pure, unfiltered and unpasteurized. It is made using a by-product of Coconut Magic's Virgin Coconut Oil extraction process, which supports its supplier's zero-waste philosophy and, as nothing is added during the fermentation process, the nutritional properties of the coconut are retained. This level of purity also allows for the formation of the "Mother", which contains live probiotics, enzymes and other health-promoting cofactors. It has a pure, smooth, delicious taste, and can be used in the same way as apple cider vinegar.
Certified organic and high in minerals and phytonutrients, Coconut Magic Organic Coconut Cider Vinegar offers the following benefits:
- It contains 17 amino acids, including all 9 essential amino acids, which help to alkalise the body, aid digestion, support the repair and rebuilding of muscle tissue, promote brain and nervous system function, and boost the immune system and energy levels
- Ii is high in naturally occurring acids that provide the body with 65 important minerals such as potassium, copper, iron and magnesium
- It has a low GI (35) and is therefore suitable for diabetics
- It contains therapeutic* levels of prebiotic fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) that promote digestive health
- I is a rich source of B Vitamins and Vitamin C
- It has an almost neutral pH
- its antimicrobial properties mean it can be used to treat a variety of skin ailments
- It is safe for use by the whole family, during pregnancy, and for pets
*As stated on the Coconut Magic website
Australian-owned. From coconuts grown in sustainable plantations in Thailand. Certified Organic, Vegan, GMO-free, Gluten-free, Palm Oil-free, Packaged in glass.
Coconut Magic has a philanthropic focus on compassion for animals, care for people's wellbeing, and environmental consciousness. This is reflected in its community partnerships with Sea Shepherd Australia, Animals Australia, Edgar's Mission, Joining Hands, The Feline Foundation and Freedom Hill Sanctuary.
This product is available for delivery in Australia only.
Click on these key ingredients to see their benefits:
100% Organic Coconut Cider Vinegar
Serving Size 15ml / 100ml
Energy 11kj / 71kj
Protein 0.1g / 0.7g
Fat, total 0.0g / 0.04g
- Saturated 0.0g / 0.01g
Carbohydrate 0.5g / 3.4g
- Sugars 0.5g / 3.2g
Dietary Fibre 0.0g / 0.18g
Sodium 3.0mg / 20mg
Calcium 0.3mg / 2.0mg
Iron 0.0mg / 0.25mg
Potassium 53mg / 352mg
At Nourished Life, we ensure only the safest and best products are stocked for our customers. At times, products are reformulated and updated without notice and we endeavour to have ingredient listings, product images and descriptions as accurate as possible. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to the ingredients listed on the product packaging. If you spot an error or would like to clarify an ingredient, please let our friendly customer service team know.
1) Use in cooking, dipping, as a salad dressing, in sauces and/or condiments.
2) Take 15–30ml before meals to stimulate stomach acid concentration and aid digestion.
3) Use as part of an internal cleansing program.
4) Use as an all-natural deodorant, and on dark circles, acne scars, dark spots, and wrinkles.
5) Use to treat sunburn, oily skin, irritated skin, insect bites, dry/cracked heels, and black heads.
6) Use as a shampoo and conditioner.
7) Used as a chemical-free weed-killer
You might also like
We check every label so you don't have to.
- Cruelty Free
- Zero Waste Options
- No 'Fake' Natural
- 7,000+ Products
- Huge Vegan Range
- 286,739+ Reviews