Serum Factory Party Peel Supercharged Serum - 20ml
Club NL Rewards
or 4 payments of $11.25 Learn more
Serum Factory Party Peel is a powerful, natural formulation that combines 6 concentrated, clinically proven* actives with plant acids and fruit enzymes. It is designed to resurface dull, dry, congested, ageing or acne-prone skin by removing oil build-up from pores as it exfoliates dead and dull skin cells to leave skin looking smoother, clearer and brighter.
The 6 potent actives in Party Peel serum are plant-derived and have been developed utilising the best of bioscience:
- Mandelic Acid 4% is derived from bitter almonds and removes dull skin cells from the surface as it exfoliates oils blocking the pores.
- MariMoist is the combination of red seaweed whole plant extract and bio-derived sodium hyaluronate. It has been proven to attract and efficiently deliver moisture to the skin.
- Lactic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid derived from fruits that exfoliates dead skin cells while helping to maintain the skin's protective acid mantle.
- Symcare is a biochemical solution that includes active ingredients from oat, chamomile, rapeseed and ginger. It helps to reinforce the skin's barrier and soothe and prevent the discomfort of irritation and inflammation. It also has moisturising properties.
- Papaya + Pomegranate Enzymes remove, break down and dissolve dead skin cells to help leave skin smooth and clear.
- Trealix is a combination of the natural sugar found in plants (Trehalose) with vegetable proteins, and mimics the role of the skin's Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF), which is to maintain adequate hydration. It soothes and promotes the recovery of dry, reddened and sensitive skin, and restores and maintains the optimal moisture level.
Australian made and owned. Cruelty-free & Vegan.
Click on these key ingredients to see their benefits:
Aqua, Lactic Acid, Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Ferment Extract, Mandelic Acid, Sambucus Nigra Fruit (Elderberry) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ceteareth-20, Steareth-21, Mannitol, Malic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Flower Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Irish Moss) Extract, Zingiber Officinalis (Ginger) Root Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Lecithin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Apple, Cherry Blossom, Purple Sweet Potato, Radish, Bisabolol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Stearic Acid, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phospholipids, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Papain, Trehalose, Hydrogenated Glycerides, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Hexyldecanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Glycolipids, Bromelain, Citric Acid, Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, 4-t-Butylcyclohexanol, Natural Parfum
At Nourished Life, we ensure only the safest and best products are stocked for our customers. At times, products are reformulated and updated without notice and we endeavour to have ingredient listings, product images and descriptions as accurate as possible. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to the ingredients listed on the product packaging. If you spot an error or would like to clarify an ingredient, please let our friendly customer service team know.
Shake serum before use. Apply to a clean face morning or evening 2-3 times per week. Leave for 2 - 5 minutes before wiping away with a damp face cloth.
You might also like
We check every label so you don't have to.
- Cruelty Free
- Zero Waste Options
- No 'Fake' Natural
- 7,000+ Products
- Huge Vegan Range
- 286,739+ Reviews