Habitual Beauty Rose Quartz Gua ShaAdd to Favourites
Give yourself a daily face massage and glowing skin with this Rose Quartz Gua Sha by Habitual Beauty.
Gua Sha is an ancient Chinese healing technique intended to address stagnant energy in the body called (chi), which many believe may be responsible for inflammation. According to traditional Chinese medicine, qi or chi is an energy that flows through the body. Many people believe that a person's chi must be balanced and free-flowing to ensure their health and wellbeing.
The benefits of using a Gua Sha daily include:
- Helps promote lymphatic drainage and increased circulation
- Aids in the improvement of dark circles under the eyes
- May help enhance face product absorption
- Improves the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Can help reduce tension in the jaw, face and neck
- Brightens and promotes a radiant complexion
To make the most of your Gua Sha, remember these top tips:
- Move the Gua Sha in and out from the middle of your face outwards with firm strokes.
- Always clean your face beforehand and use a face oil afterwards to allow the Gua Sha to move smoothly without tugging on your skin.
- Take your time! Enjoy the relaxing experience by giving yourself 5-10 minutes a day.
- At the end of your ritual, place the pointed end in the depression found in front of your ear. Move the tool up and around the ear, then continue the stroke down the neck. This movement helps to drain any toxins that may have built up during your routine.
At Nourished Life, we ensure only the safest and best products are stocked for our customers. At times, products are reformulated and updated without notice and we endeavour to have ingredient listings, product images and descriptions as accurate as possible. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to the ingredients listed on the product packaging. If you spot an error or would like to clarify an ingredient, please let our friendly customer service team know.
Place the Gua Sha in the refrigerator for a few minutes or run under cold water before using. Apply your favourite serum to the facial area after cleansing. Hold Gua Sha at 45° angle and make upward and outward strokes, starting from the neck area, move along to your chin, cheeks, forehead and around the eye area. Can apply gently or firmly. Handle with caution.