Antipodes Ananda Antioxidant-Rich Gentle Toner
Sensitive, stressed & damaged skin
Leahlani Skincare Citrus and Citrine Regenerating Toning Mist
Oily & mature skin
Leahlani Skincare Bohemian Ruby Balancing Toning Mist
For dry & sensitive skin
100% Pure Fermented Rice Water Toner
To brighten skin tone & diminish dark spots
Get notified when it's back
Andalou Naturals Clementine + C Illuminating Toner
Brightening all skin
Andalou Naturals Coconut Water Firming Toner
Ultra-hydration for dry skin
Juniper Skincare Rose-Otto Hydrating Mist
Practitioner grade, Normal to Dry skin
Agent Nateur Holi(Water) Pearl And Rose Hyaluronic Toner
Hydrates & revitalises
Salt By Hendrix Glisten Toning Face Essence
Ageing, acne-prone & sun-damaged skin
Pai Skincare Century Flower (Lotus & Orange Blossom BioAffinity Tonic)
Hydrates dry & sensitive skin
La Mav Purifying Toner
For oily skin types
Get notified when it's back
Vanessa Megan Rose Hydrosol Pore Refining Toner
Skin balancing, ideal for acne and dry skin
Black Chicken Summer Burst Facial Mist
Revives & hydrates all skin types
Black Chicken Remedies Hydrate My Face Toning Mist
Suitable for all skin types
Happy Skincare 'Raindrops on Roses' Hydrating Tonic
For dry and sensitive skin
Eco by Sonya SKIN COMPOST Super Fruit Toner
To balance & hydrate all skin types
Pollen Botanicals Rose & Orange Blossom Oxygen Mist
Sea-salt oxygen boost
Other sub-categories in Organic Skin Care:
Popular Q&A's for facial toners
1. What are the benefits of using a toner?
Forget the stringent, drying toners you might remember from your teenage. Thanks to today's new-and-improved formulas, toners are the quiet achievers of your skincare routine. They nourish the skin while addressing a range of skincare concerns, like dryness or blemishes.
These are just some of the benefits of using a natural, oil-free toner:
● Hydrates the skin and replenishes any water loss from cleansing your skin.
● Primes the skin so your other skincare products (like a serum or essence) can absorb better.
● Restores your skin's pH levels, leaving it looking healthier and more radiant.
● Repairs, soothes and calms inflammation, making it ideal for sensitive skin.
● Mattifies the skin and reduces the appearance of pores.
2. What step is toner in my skincare routine?
Toner comes after cleanser and before serums, face oils and moisturisers, and it can be used morning and night. For the best results, apply your toner using a cotton pad while your skin is still a little damp.
3. What's the difference between a toner and a face mist?
A face mist is a water-based spray that closes pores, refreshes the skin and hydrates it so it's dewy and prepped for the skincare products to follow. A K-Beauty staple, they can also help to cool the skin. While some mists contain other ingredients, like botanicals, they focus on hydration. On the other hand, toners are packed with skin-loving ingredients to prime, repair and soothe skin while targeting various skincare concerns. There's a place for both products in your skincare routine. After cleansing, spritz your face with a mist, and then swipe on a toner to match your skin type.
4. How do I know what toner is best for my skin type?
On Nourished Life, we highlight the best skincare products for specific skin types — and our team is always on hand to help.
When you're shopping for a toner, you can look for these hard-working ingredients to address your main skin concern: Feel free to add more ingredients!
● Dryness — hyaluronic acid, coconut water, chia seed gel, bergamot, blood orange,
● Dullness and pigmentation — vitamin C, rice water, glycolic acid, fruit stem cell complex
● Congestion or acne — tea tree, willow bark extract, witch hazel, rosemary
● Sensitivity or inflammation — aloe vera, turmeric, rosewater