Open Wide by Melissa AmbrosiniAdd to Favourites
Open Wide, the latest book by Melissa Ambrosini, is a radically real guide to relationships, love and sex for the modern woman. Fearlessly tearing down taboos and convention, it offers useful tools and unconventional strategies that set it light years apart from standard self-help advice on real-life issues, including:
- Knowing when you've found 'the One'
- Balancing feminine and masculine energy in a relationship
- Getting your partner to open up to you
- Sharing your deepest desires with your partner without feeling awkward
- Experiencing deeply soulful, mind-blowing sex
Raw, real, and full of revelations, Melissa shares many deeply personal stories in Open Wide to help you enrich all of your relationships, especially the one with yourself.
Melissa Ambrosini is also the bestselling author of Mastering Your Mean Girl. Her mission is to inspire others to reach their full potential and become the best version of themselves.
You might also like
I Quit Sugar: Smoothies, Bowls & Drinks by Sarah Wilson
All profits donated to Australian Red Cross