Fusion Health Magnesium Advanced Tablets contain a highly bioavailable and absorbable form of organic Magnesium - Magnesium Glycinate - which remains stable during digestion and is delivered to the intestines for easy absorption. This supplement may help to relieve muscle cramps, spasms, twitches, tension, pain and weakness and may also assist in the management of pre-menstrual tension, providing relief from menstrual pain and cramps.
- Supports neuromuscular function and bone health
- Supports glucose metabolism in healthy people
- Helps relieve premenstrual syndrome tension, such as mood swings, irritability and breast tenderness
- Helps to relieve tired muscles, muscle cramps and mild spasms
- Helps to reduce excess nervous energy
- Supports cardiovascular system health
- Aids muscle performance during exercise, and helps to maintain electrolyte balance after exercise by compensating for magnesium depletion from sweating
- Supports normal cellular energy production and physical endurance when dietary intake is inadequate
Made in Australia. Gluten-free, Vegan.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods ID: 200055
Magnesium Glycinate 491mg
Magnesium Citrate (Magnesium Citrate) 389mg
Equiv. To Magnesium 60mg
Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate 300mg
Equiv. To Magnesium 60mg
Magnesium Aspartate Tetrahydrate (Magnesium Aspartate Tetrahydrate) 150mg
Equiv. To Magnesium 10mg
Total Magnesium 200mg
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans. No added artificial flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
At Nourished Life, we ensure only the safest and best products are stocked for our customers. At times, products are reformulated and updated without notice and we endeavour to have ingredient listings, product images and descriptions as accurate as possible. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to the ingredients listed on the product packaging. If you spot an error or would like to clarify an ingredient, please let our friendly customer service team know.
How to use
Recommended dosage: Adults: Take 1-2 tablets once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.