The Agreena 3in1 Wraps are a completely reusable, non-toxic and recyclable wrap system which replaces disposable cling film, tin foil and baking paper all in one! Made from the highest quality platinum silicone, this non-toxic food film wraps, seals and bakes.
Designed to last, these handy wraps can be used to create an airtight cover over bowls, seal leftovers and line baking trays. They are also freezer, oven and microwave safe, made from 100% food-grade, pure platinum silicone (the same used in infant and medical products) which will never release any chemicals when heated.
The Agreena Wrap Pack contains 4 silicone wraps – 2x small (20cm x 20cm) & 2x large (30cm x 30cm) plus instructions for use and care.
Australian design. Ethically made. Free from BPA, phthalates, lead & mercury. Recyclable.
100% pure platinum silicone
Seal product packages and bowls, wrap an Agreena around the food itself, use them to line baking trays, and place one on top of baked goods to prevent burning. It can go from freezer to oven (and microwave too). Do not place it on direct heat sources that may exceed 220°C.
Wash in warm soapy water and hang off the edge of a bench or countertop — or just stick them to your splashback or tiled wall to dry. You can then fold and store them in a drawer or in a basket on your counter.
Remember to follow the golden rules:
1. Keep away from sharp or pointy objects (do NOT use the Agreena Wrap as a cutting mat).
2. Do not exceed 220°C (428°F) in the oven.
3. Sugar or honey based syrups and acidic substances can cause discolouration and weakness.
4. Wash with very warm, soapy water and dry after each use.
5. Make sure that the Agreena Wrap, your hands, and the item being sealed are completely dry to ensure good adherence.
You might also like