Weleda Skin Food is a landmark product in the history of natural skin care. Formulated in 1926, its makeup has remained unchanged for almost a century; evidenced by its overwhelming success and popularity.
Being a Weleda product, of course you can count on its pedigree – 100% natural and only containing the purest of plant and flower extracts. Oils of Chamomile, Calendula and Wild Pansy sooth and calm rough dry skin, whilst lanolin, sunflower and sweet almond oil provide a natural barrier against environmental stresses. This is the epitome of multi-purpose balms; and over the decades has gained firm fans all over the world who use it for a multitude of purposes. Just a few are:
• As a face mask for dehydrated skin
• As a makeup primer under mineral powder
• As an eye cream to reduce puffiness
• As a protective balm around nose and lips in cold weather
• A hand and nail / cuticle conditioner
• As a barrier cream for fake tanning – massage into dry areas before use
• As a problem area revitaliser – apply to any area of dehydrated skin
• As a split end treatment – apply to ends of hair before bed
Once you've discovered the power of this little green tube you'll never want to be without it. We offer two sizes so you can keep one on your bedside table or bathroom and a mini size in your handbag.
Made in Germany, NATRUE 100% Certified Natural, GMO & Cruelty Free, Certified Biodynamic & Fair Trade, packaged in recyclable tube.
At Nourished Life, we ensure only the safest and best products are stocked for our customers. At times, products are reformulated and updated without notice and we endeavour to have ingredient listings, product images and descriptions as accurate as possible. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to the ingredients listed on the product packaging. If you spot an error or would like to clarify an ingredient, please let our friendly customer service team know.