The Beauty Chef GUT PRIMER Inner Beauty Support - 200g
Club NL Rewards
This Beauty Chef Gut Primer Inner Beauty Support is a berry and mint-flavoured inner beauty powder designed to gently soothe, repair and restore the gut with a blend of medicinal herbs and superfoods traditionally used to relieve digestive discomfort and help heal leaky gut. It is specially created for those who are particularly concerned about their digestive function and wish to primarily focus on improving their gut health. As our gut lining contains 70% of the cells that make up our immune system, it is no surprise that our overall wellbeing and appearance suffer when our gut function is not at its best. This unique powder is intended to offer holistic support for better health inside and out.
Beauty Chef Gut Primer contains a combination of herbs carefully selected from traditional Ayurvedic and Western Herbal medicine for their recognised benefits. These include:
- Slippery Elm Bark Powder, which is used to support the natural repair of the gastrointestinal mucous membrane for improved digestive health and function
- Licorice Root Extract, which supports the integrity of the gut wall, helps to maintain mucous membrane health, supports adrenal health and contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Milk Thistle Fruit Extract, which is known to have antioxidant, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties and is used to help maintain liver function and support the digestive system
- Turmeric Rhizome Extract, which is known for its anti-inflammatory action and is used to aid digestion
- Aloe Vera Inner Leaf Juice Powder, which is well-known for its soothing and calming properties and is used to support the delicate mucous linings of the digestive system
Benefits of a regular daily intake of Beauty Chef Gut Primer may include improved digestion, a reduction in digestive spasms or discomfort, improved immunity, improved digestion of fatty foods, and a more resilient gut lining. It can be included in the Inner Beauty Routine™ at any stage.
Australian made and owned. Gluten-free*, Vegan*.
There is insufficient evidence available to determine whether this product is safe to use during pregnancy. Please speak to your health practitioner. It is not suitable for children.
*While this product is free of gluten and lactose, there are other food sources such as those containing milk and gluten used in the same production plant.
Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods ID: 316090
This product is available for delivery in Australia only.
Glutamine, Slippery Elm Bark Powder, Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Inner Leaf Juice Powder, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Rhizome Extract, Mastic Gum, Carica papaya (Papaya) Fruit Powder**, Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate), Mentha x piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Powder, Peppermint Oil, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Rhizome Powder**
At Nourished Life, we ensure only the safest and best products are stocked for our customers. At times, products are reformulated and updated without notice and we endeavour to have ingredient listings, product images and descriptions as accurate as possible. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to the ingredients listed on the product packaging. If you spot an error or would like to clarify an ingredient, please let our friendly customer service team know.
Take one 10g serve daily in 200ml water, with meals.
We check every label so you don't have to.
- Cruelty Free
- Zero Waste Options
- No 'Fake' Natural
- 7,000+ Products
- Huge Vegan Range
- 286,739+ Reviews