Welcome to Talking Clean with Irene episode #52.
In this episode, Irene talks about all things fertility with Aimee Raupp, a renowned women's health & wellness expert and a licensed acupuncturist and herbalist.
Aimee is referred to as the fertility detective because, for the past two decades, she has helped thousands of women overcome their health & fertility challenges figuring out what's in the way of women health & fertility. She works with her patients on every level: mentally, emotionally, physically & nutritionally.
In this episode you'll learn:
- The connection between food and fertility
- The fertility diet and its benefits for different phases of your life
- The truth behind birth control pills and their side effects
- How to recover from damages caused by taking the pill
- How epigenetics can explain the differences that exist between women when it comes to fertility
- The key things to do and look at when you are trying to conceive
- After how long you can consider asking for help to fall pregnant
- The importance of combining Eastern and Western medicine techniques when it comes to fertility