Ep 31: Miranda Kerr Was Doing Organic Beauty Before It Was Cool
Supermodel, author, mum of three and founder of KORA Organics. Miranda Kerr was doing organic beauty before it was cool! This Aussie icon got into the organic beauty game well before I dreamed of Nourished Life.
KORA Organics launched over a decade ago, and this week the one and only Miranda Kerr is calling me from her home in the USA to talk about all things "Mum Life" and organic beauty. No big deal!
Tune in for Miranda's tips for juggling 3 kids and a business, as well as her daily skincare routine. We couldn't decide on 3 top KORA products to use, so we settled on 5! Listen out for Miranda's advice for layering skincare and how to get the most out of these gorgeous certified organic products.
• The KORA Organics Turmeric Brightening & Exfoliating Mask is excellent for hormonal acne, especially on your arms.
• Miranda tells me that KORA Organics are the only certified organic brand in Sephora right now.
• A firm Nourished Life favourite, Noni Glow Face Oil, contains Sea Buckthorn Oil (which has omega 7 fatty acids) as well as Vitamin C and A ... and Pomegranate Oil (for cell rejuvenation).
• Every aspect of KORA Organics is overseen by Miranda — she even writes the copy for the packaging!
• Miranda swears by the newly launched Noni Night AHA Resurfacing Serum. She says that if you use it every night for 2 weeks you'll see significant improvements in your skin.