Maintenance notice: We are closed for maintenance and will reopen at 1pm on Tuesday 18 February. You can continue browsing and add items to your cart then return later to complete your order. Please visit our FB page for updates. Apologies for any inconveniences caused.
Ep 29: How to Be the Best Version of You, with Rachael Finch
Miss Universe Australia and I have more in common than I thought... in this episode of my Nourished Life podcast, I speak to the one and only Rachael Finch about how to be your very best self.
If Rachael Finch is doing it, I wanna know about it! In this episode, I had the great pleasure of asking Rachael all about her wellness journey, her FOUR businesses and how she goes about planning and organising her busy life. Since being crowned Miss Universe Australia in 2009 she has gone on to be a TV host, a model, a brand and health ambassador as well as a very successful businesswoman AND a mum! Nourished Life is so very excited to be launching Kynd Scent, Rachael's beautiful line of all-natural perfumes.
Join us as Rachael and I talk all about clean living, role models in the wellness space, and how she loves learning to be the best version of herself. We talk about her diet, her supplements range, her fitness apparel range and how important it is to take a balanced approach to life for us to flourish.
I'm so thrilled to be stocking all 4 of Rachael's very unique scents so make sure you check them out. The best thing is that they come in a gorgeous sample kit so you can try them all!
• Through her perfume business Kynd Scent, Rachael aims to minimise the toxic load on the body.
• Rachael shares the mind-blowing statistic that before a woman leaves the house, she will put about 168 chemicals on her body!
• "Body by Finch" is Rachael's online health and fitness platform — check out their app!
• Rachael practices Vedic Meditation (meditation with a mantra).
• Rachael has designed a pair of blue light glasses with Baxter Blue – available right here on Nourished Life.