This week's superfood recipe from the gorgeous Georgia from The Blue Ingredient is classic porridge with a healthy, and tasty twist. It's the perfect breaky (or lunch!) to keep you satisfied and energised for the entire day.
1 tablespoon chia seeds
¼ cup oats
1tbsp cacao and peanut spread
¾ cup water
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ tablespoon honey or maple syrup
½ tablespoon coconut
½ tablespoon pepita seeds
1 teaspoon macca powder
1. Put chia seeds in a glass and add ¼ cup water. Stir well and then let it sit for 20 minutes to allow the chia seeds to absorb the water
2. To make porridge, put oats and remaining water into a saucer and place on the stove on a medium heat.
Stir often until oats have almost reached porridge consistency (roughly 2-3 minutes).
3. Add in chia seed mix and stir until remaining water is evaporated.
4. Turn heat off and add in cinnamon, honey or maple syrup, cacao and peanut spread and macca powder. Stir together and then pour into a bowl
Tip: For added nutrition and a delicious chocolatey taste, add in a tablespoon of the new Carla Oates BODY inner beauty powder!
5. Decorate you porridge with whatever you desire, I chose banana, coconut and pepita seeds
Love Georgia xx